About the Cameron School of Business
The business world is transforming itself from the industrial age into the information age. Business education at the Cameron School of Business is focused on the technical, analytical and interpersonal skills students will need to lead this fundamental change in the business world through the 21st century.
The school achieves a leading position among regional public universities through:
- teaching and faculty responsiveness to student needs
- interaction between students and business leaders
- quality scholarship regarding business theory and practical application
- selected programs that achieve national reputations
- responsiveness to the region, including scholarship and service