Student Services Center
Cameron School of Business (CSB) Student Services Center supports CSB's commitment to excellence in undergraduate business education. The SSC mission is to promote student success through the advising experience by:
- Empowering students to think critically about their future and reach sound decisions
- Providing informed guidance to help students achieve academic success
- Equipping students with advising tools and resources that support their academic goals
Advising is a collaboration and shared responsibility of both the professional and the student.
Our commitment is to engage you in a conversation about your future and listen to your goals with an open-mind. We will provide consultation on academic paths, major options, and career possibilities; help you interpret and navigate academic programs, services, requirements, and policies; and give feedback on your academic progress.
In return, we encourage you to be proactively engaged in your own academic success. We challenge you to set high standards for your own accountability and to participate in an inclusive and respectful partnership with your advising professional.
Professional advisors and staff in the Student Services Center work with students in transition including (1) Students seeking admission to the Cameron School of Business; (2) First-semester Transfer students; (3) Extension students enrolled at the Onslow Site; (4) Academically at-risk students; (5) Graduating seniors; and (6) Prospective students.
Student Services Center Advisors:
- Counsel current undergraduate business students on academic paths, major options, and career possibilities that support decisions about their future life goals.
- Engage undergraduate students in proactive curriculum planning that supports degree progression and academic persistence toward timely graduation.
- Assist students in interpreting and navigating academic programs, services, requirements, and policies.
- Evaluate academic progress and advise academically at-risk students.
- Counsel prospective students through recruitment and outreach efforts.
Director of Student Services
Cameron Hall 121B
Associate Director of Student Services
Cameron Hall 121A
Director of Undergraduate Extension Programs