Photo by Jamie Moncrief/UNCW
The Swain Center for Business and Economic Services in the Cameron School of Business at UNC Wilmington:
- provides professional development courses to the public for all departments within UNCW.
- aids businesses through consultations, assessments, and facilitations.
- collects and analyzes local, state, and national economic data that impact our region and its growth; see the Economic Barometer for quarterly newsletters, the NC Economic Data page for reports on unemployment, etc., or come in person to the Economic Outlook Conference.
- serves as the business research and outreach division for Cameron School of Business: visit Global Initiatives and Export Gateway to learn how to further your business globally.
- assists with economic and workforce development for the region through research, collaborations and education.
The Swain Center is a partner in the NC REACH online database of assets within North Carolina higher education and research institutions: http://reachnc.org
News and Events
Spring Course Schedules now listed! Soon to come: registration open for the Swain Summer Business Institute.