- If you are an alumni of the Cameron School of Business, join our Cameron Alumni Chapter. For more information, contact the UNCW Alumni Assoc. at email@example.com[ alumni AT uncw DOT edu ].
- If you are or recently were a senior business executive, learn about our Cameron Executive Network mentoring program.
- Establish an internship opportunity for a Cameron student. Contact Joanna R. Henderson, Director of Work Practice, at 910.962.2466 or (email) [ hendersonj AT uncw DOT edu ] .
- Be considered for an adjunct teaching opportunity. Contact the Chair of the department where you have expertise (department index).
Giving opportunities in the Cameron School
There are numerous ways to participate and support the Cameron School of Business:
- Participate in the Annual Alumni Campaign (to learn how to send a check before the telethon call, contact Ms. Donna Kurtz at 910.962.7301 or email [ kurtzd AT uncw DOT edu ].)
- Provide support for a scholarship.
- Establish a named scholarship (annual gift of at least $1,000 or endowment of at least $25,000 (payable over time)).
- Provide support for Cameron students, faculty and/or programs, including international study.
- Establish a named Faculty Fellowship ($11,000 per year) or endowed Distinguished Professorship (starts at $333,000, with an avaliable state match of $167,000).
- Endow and name the new CIS Building ($5M), the forthcoming UNCW Entrepreneurship Center ($1.25M), Financial Markets Room ($750K), Auditorium in Cameron Hall ($400K) or various other classrooms and suites.
- Establish a named Student Management Investment Fund (minimum of $250K, purpose of funds to be designated by donor).
- Make a charitable gift, bequest, annuity or trust.
For information contact: Dean Larry Clark at 910.962.7301 or email [ clarkl AT uncw DOT edu ].