Cameron Giving Opportunities
Giving opportunities in the Cameron School
There are numerous ways to participate and support the Cameron School of Business:
- Participate in the Annual Alumni Campaign (to learn how to send a check before the telethon call, contact Ms. Donna Kurtz at 910.962.7301 or email [ kurtzd AT uncw DOT edu ].)
- Provide support for a scholarship.
- Establish a named scholarship (annual gift of at least $1,000 or endowment of at least $25,000 (payable over time)).
- Provide support for Cameron students, faculty and/or programs, including international study.
- Establish a named Faculty Fellowship ($11,000 per year) or endowed Distinguished Professorship (starts at $333,000, with an available state match of $167,000).
- Endow and name the new CIS Building ($5M), the forthcoming UNCW Entrepreneurship Center ($1.25M), Financial Markets Room ($750K), Auditorium in Cameron Hall ($400K) or various other classrooms and suites.
- Establish a named Student Management Investment Fund (minimum of $250K, purpose of funds to be designated by donor).
- Make a charitable gift, bequest, annuity or trust.
For information contact: Dean Robert Burrus at 910.962.7672 or email [ burrusr AT uncw DOT edu ].