Over 50 CSB
The Cameron School of Business will no longer have a separate scholarship process but will become part of the University’s General Scholarship Application.
Sign into SeaNet
Click on Financial Aid Tab
Scholarship Application will open on 02.01.2014
Deadline to Submit Applications is 04.01.2014
A list of all available scholarships is available Here
CSB currently awards 50 undergraduate/graduate scholarships on an annual basis.
Are you eligible for a scholarship?
Any UNCW student in good standing who meets the following criteria may apply:
- Enrollment in a degree program in the Cameron School of Business. Exception: Sheila Adams, Denis G. Carter, Beth Dow Fortenbery and Hughes Brothers scholarships which are awarded to freshman who have the intent to major in business.
- Student must be carrying the following minimum credit hours in the semester(s) during which funds are disbursed:
- undergraduate - 12 hours
- graduate - 8 hours
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (total UNCW hours)
- No grade lower than "B" if applicant is a graduate student
- Scholarships having a specific criteria of financial need may only be awarded to students who have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Please visit the Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid.
- Students must have attained 24 UNCW semester hours of undergraduate credit for undergraduate scholarship consideration. The 24 hours must be completed in the Fall semester prior to the Spring application due date.